Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Mornings

Most Saturday mornings I am either at work or at school, but today, I am closing at work and don't have class. As a result, I am "grounded" to my bedroom while Sarah has the Junior Girls Lifegroup in the living room. I don't mind at all because I know that she and Mez are investing in a group of young ladies and helping them to grow into women of God. This past week really drained Sarah, but she kept pressing on. I respect her immensely for all of the time and effort she puts into leading her girls. Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, honey, I needed that. And you weren't grounded....just temporarily relocated to a single location for 2 hours. HeeHee!

Ryan said...

Hal, I made muh own blog. You proud? Thought so. Miss you brother.