Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

So, today was my first day of my clinical for this semester. Over the next couple of months, I have to observe/assist a teacher at Mauldin High School for a total of 75 hours. That's a lot of hours. I added things up, and if you count my 20 hours a week at church, 25-30 hours at Home Depot, 8 hours a week in class (on average), and 12-13 hours a week doing my clinical, I will be putting in 65-70 hours a week, not including homework and reading for my classes. I'm not saying this to throw a pity party...I'm just asking that people pray for me over the next few weeks and months that I'll be able to handle everything, that my body will not mutiny against me, and that I will still be able to spend quality time with my wife (which is top priority). Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hal,
I will be praying for you and Sarah. Just remember the Lord will not give us more than we can handle. Hang in there and in the end it will be worth it. You are an exceptional young man and I have no doubt you can accomplish this, plus strengthen your marriage.
Bill