Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Offering

So, here's a song I wrote at work the other day. I'm not a musician, so feel free to mock and laugh. If any of you musical people want the lyrics, go for it, just make sure when you become famous I'm listed as having written the lyrics.


Offering

Verse I
I can feel Your Spirit moving
I can sense Your presence here
And I know it's me You're wooing
As You say to me, "Child, draw near."

Prechorus
And I
Want to be closer to You than I
Have ever been before and I
Want to dwell within You like I
Have never lived before

Chorus
I want to live in Your presence
I want to dance in Your Spirit
I want my life to bring
A smile to Your face
I want to live in Your mercy
I want to dance in Your grace
I want my life to be
An offering to You


Verse II
I can feel Your Spirit calling
I can sense Your voice in me
And I know that You want all of me
My heart, my head, my hands, my feet

Prechorus
Chorus
Chorus

I want me life to be
An offering to You

Prechorus



That's it...feedback welcome :-D

2 comments:

The Way She Thinks said...

I like it! Now let's hear you put it to a guitar and sing it! :)

Leon said...

Will this song be sung slowly? Probably...
Its a beautiful song, I hope to hear it in a church someday.