Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend my friends Will and Diana came up to visit from Surfside Beach. They both graduated from Clemson, and, of course, are HUGE Clemson fans. Sarah and I got the chance to spend the whole day with them yesterday and some time with them Friday night and today as well. The game was a lot of fun. I am not really a Clemson fan, but Sarah is, so I do my best to go to at least one game a season with her (more if I can). I think the game was fun for me moreso because I got to spend time with my awesome wife and some good friends. Yeah, the team I was cheering for won 70-14, but it was the people I was cheering with who made the difference. So, anyway, it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hal,

I checked out Steve Furtick's web site and listened to him at the church site. Wow, he is dynamic and powerful!!! We need him in Kansas City. You should be very proud to be a friend.

Thanks,
Bill