Friday, June 29, 2007

Lord, I am OVERWHELMED by You

Reposted from Monday, March 26, 2007

Okay, well, as some of you know, and those of you who don't are about to find out, last Thursday Sarah was diagnosed as having a fatty tumor in her back. It's a benign tumor and it is non-cancerous at this time. The doctor said that if it was not removed, then it could, in time, become cancerous and it would be very hard to deal with because it would weave itself into the muscles in Sarah's back. So, obviously, we decided to have it removed as soon as we could afford to do so.
Here's the overwhelming part. I only told ONE person all about this. Just one. And I told this one person because I knew she would pray for us. Well, on the way home from church yesterday, her husband called and they offered to pay for Sarah's surgery to have the tumor removed. HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!! Every time I even think about the fact that someone was willing to do this for us, I tear up and cry. You cannot tell me that I do not serve a God who is good, and a Father who loves His children. Not only does He work for us, but He chooses to work through us. Thank you, DW and LW, not just for helping us out when we needed it, but for being submissive to our AWESOME God, and for being willing to do what He has pressed on your hearts to do.

No comments: