Friday, June 29, 2007

Joy and Sorrow

Reposted from Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For those of you who aren't already aware, yesterday Sarah and I found out that we were pregnant, and that this past weekend Sarah miscarriaged. I know that there is no way the hurt I feel even begins to compare to that of my wife, but I don't even the words to describe my heart right now. The joy of finding out that Sarah and I were, I believe, parents, even though that baby was not even three weeks along, and the sorrow of knowing that that was not meant to be the case for us for now war within my soul. I am not angry with God, by any means, but I am so confused. I ask that, as Brothers in Sisters in the Faith, you, my friends, would lift Sarah and I up to our Heavenly Father in your thoughts and prayers. The pain has not passed, and it may continue for a while. We thank you for your love.

No comments: