Monday, August 6, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So, my wife, Sarah, tagged me.
Here we go!

Four Jobs: Lifeguard at Awanita Valley, Sales Associate at Lowes, Cashier at Home Depot, & Student Ministry Intern/Facilities Director at CRCC

Four Places I've Lived: Summerville, Tigerville, Mauldin, & Greenville, SC

Four TV Shows: Numb3rs, Big Brother, Property Ladder, & How I Met Your Mother

Four Favorite Foods:
Chicken Casserole, Louisiana Sirloin (from O'Charley's), Grilled Cheese Sandwich, & AmeriCone Dream (Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream)

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Folly Beach SC with Sarah, Surfside Beach SC with Sarah, Blue Ridge Mountains (home of Awanita Valley) with Sarah, & Conyers, GA (where Sarah has never been, but I want her to come with me)

Four Movies: Lord of the Rings (I watch them as one movie), Harry Potter movies, Newsies, & Cinderella Man

Four People I'm Tagging: James Walker Thompson IV, Dustin Hughes, Rich Butler, & JonPaul Watson

No comments: