Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Sad

Today was one of those good-bad days.

The Good Part - Sarah and I got paid this past week. That means its tithing time. Today, we tithed to Beach Church for the first time. We've been sending our tithe back to Crossroads to continue to support that ministry while we sought a new church home to get involved in. That's finally happened. The reason this is the good part is because we finally feel like we're becoming a part of something here in Myrtle Beach. Anyone can attend a church, but contributing is a different thing (actually, we're commanded to contribute, not just attend).

The Bad Part - Sarah has Chick-fil-A training in Atlanta this week. That means that this afternoon, I had to take her to the airport and leave her there (because you can't get through security unless you have a plane ticket). I cried when walking back to the car, and I'm not afraid to admit it. Sarah and I don't do well apart from each other for long periods of time. So, I'm baching (bacheloring) it this week. It's not fun, but it's a necessity. C'est la vie.

No comments: