Monday, September 29, 2008

Wow, A Blog During the Week!!!

So, today was, of course, a Monday. It wasn't a bad day at all. In fact, it was a pretty good day. Nothing spectacular, but nothing less than good. My students were great...they behaved and participated, which is a little out of the ordinary, but I'm not complaining.
On the way to school (since it's a 40-minute drive) I was listening to Steven Furtick from Elevation Church in Charlotte. He's preaching through Song of Solomon right now and doing a series on relationships. I think that Sarah and I do a pretty good job with our relationship, but there's always room for improvement. Two things that Steven said, both of which I've known for a while and heard several times, are stuck in my head. One - I need to keep pursuing my wife even after I've caught her. Two - I need to never stop dating my wife. I'm not going to explain anything about those, but I thought you might want to hear what I heard this morning.
Hope you're having as good a day as I am!

No comments: