Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've Got the Joy, or Do I

"Joy is not found in the absence of suffering; joy is found in the presence of God" - David Arcos (sp?)

Joy is not based on circumstances. It does not arrive in good situations and go away in bad situations. It is not happiness.
Joy is found when we immerse ourselves in seeking God's face, when we wholeheartedly commit to His best for us, which is ALWAYS better than our best for us, even though we almost always fight it.
Joy is found in loving God, and in loving His creation, mankind. Joy is found in submitting your life to a cause greater than any other: having a relationship with the Creator of the universe.

May you know joy today. May you know joy tomorrow. May the joy of God flow through you, regardless of your circumstances, because circumstances can not bring you joy, and they can not take joy away.

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
WHERE?
Down in my heart
WHERE?
Down in my heart
I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
WHERE?
Down in my heart
To stay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.