Friday, December 26, 2008

A Great Christmas

Tuesday, Sarah and I had our Christmas dinner and went ahead and did our own Christmas gift-giving in our new home. Sarah cooked a wonderfully delicious spiral ham, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese, and apple dumplings.

Wednesday morning, we got up and drove up to Spartanburg to spend Christmas Eve with the Hill family. It was a grand ole time, as always.

We spent Christmas with my family, including my brother Rob and his son Tyler.

It was nice getting to spend time with family and just relaxing together.

Starting tomorrow, the painting project begins. Hopefully over the next week, I'll be able to get the kitchen, living room, foyer, and master bedroom finished. We're still waiting on a couple of walls to have the popouts repaired, and we still have to decide on colors for the office, guest bedroom, and guest bathroom before I can begin to paint those. Updates (including pictures, possibly) will be coming on the painting project.

In case you don't check back with me before next Thursday (or, more accurately, in case I don't blog again before then), have a Happy New Year!

No comments: